I am a passionate Information & Cyber Security Thought Leader with an entrepreneurial mindset; driven by the purpose of managing security challenges associated with Technology and the risks that arise due to its extensive adoption by business & individuals. I have 19+ year of experience in BFSI, ITES, Advisory & Consulting in fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and conglomerates; across GCC & India.
I am inspired by the following quotes from two great philosophers:
• "Survival of the fittest" by Mr. Herbert Spencer
• “We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience” by Mr. John Dewey
I help organizations build their security capabilities and be “Fit” to “Survive” in this hostile connected world; I thrive in green field and transformation initiatives where I use my skills and experience to its true potential and can positively contribute with utmost job satisfaction.
I have won several awards and accolades for my work in Information & Cyber Security domain; invited as panelist in security forums. During the course of my professional career; I have successfully delivered 100+ Information/Cyber Security & IT GRC projects in Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Government, Large Enterprises & Conglomerates with a collective value of more than USD 30+ Million.
Core Capabilities & Interest:
• Expert in contextualizing security around & for business; winning board & leadership buy-in
• Security Strategy, Capability & Road-map Development (NIST CSF, CIS CSC, ISO 27001, COBIT 5)
• Security Portfolio, Program & Project Management (Agile & PMP)
• Enterprise Security Architecture (SABSA)
• Information & Cyber Risk Management (ISO 31000, NIST 800-30, ISO 27005)
• Security & Risk Management of Blockchain Ecosystem
• Cyber Security Threat Modelling (STRIDE)
• Digital Transformation, DevSecOps & Cloud Security (CSA, OWASP)
• Invisible SecureOps, Data Driven Autonomous Threat Detection & SOAR
• Use Cognitive technologies to address security challenges