WHAT DO I DO?
Experienced IT Specialist having 13+ years of work experience for multi-national Bank's, IBM, Intel & Oil Industries by maintaining Operating Systems, Applications, Systems, Databases & complex networks.
Hands-on expertise in managing and troubleshooting payment systems and financial applications/middleware's, Business Transformation, Projects handling by doing stress system integration testing through analysis of Functional Specifications documents, Vendor support, Team Management and technical documentation.
Innovative and dynamic technical lead and system administrator by implementing Internet Banking Applications systems, Middleware Applications, Mobile Banking, Branchless Banking (Sybase), Call center – CRM Applications, SMS gateways, IBM Servers (P-series, X-series, Blade Servers) HP Servers, Unix / Linux / AIX, IBM AS 400, ATMs, CDMs (NCR, WINCOR, DIEBOLD) solutions in the Banking and Service sector.
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Linux RHEL, UBUNTU, Fedora, SUSE
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Win 7 to Win 10 migration through SCCM
- Service Now
- Unix platform
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, 2016
- MS Word and MS Excel
- Virtualization, VDI (VM-ware & Hyper-V, Xen-App, Xen-Desktop - Citrix)
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access
- IBM OS400 – V5R4, IBM Sytem i and System P series
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- IBM P-series, X-series, Blade Servers
- Supermicro Blade servers
- Amazon web IT support
- Macromedia Flash MX & Dreamweaver
- Web hosting and administration support
- PCI DSS & PA DSS implementation
- Vulnerability Assessments – Nessus
- Deployment & configuration of EV-SSL Certificates
- OS Imaging ( SCCM, ManageEngine)
- VMware ESXi